Friday, February 14

A Mother's Love

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! The day is upon us at last, and how perfect that it should fall on a Friday. Since it's Friday, I thought that today's photo Friday post should be all about love. A while back I had the incredible honor of shooting one of my closest and oldest friend's baby shower. A mother's love? What bond could ever be stronger than that?  

Believe it or not, the cake tasted even better than it looked.






Probably the most photogenic baby I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.





NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN!
I'm pretty sure this picture's my favorite just because of the expression on Jordyn's face.

"Everything in life I share, except of course my teddy bear!"
G is for Grayson Charles Scott Campbell
This was probably one of my favorite shoots to date. The amount of love this family has for each other is unparalleled and unlike anything I've ever seen before. Grayson is incredibly blessed to be entering into a family as awesome as theirs. His life will be filled with nothing short of love, respect, and incredible achievement. Grayson, Auntie Bri loves you so so much, and I can't wait to meet you (soon)! Jordyn, thank you for being such an incredible friend through thick and thin. I love you. But please, no siblings anytime soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover