Sunday, December 30

Out of Commission

Photo courtesy of Peachtree Business Products.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a beautiful holiday.

Just when it seemed like I was getting back into the swing of things the charger of my laptop crapped out on me, so I was out of commission for a little while. And just when I was starting to get into a flow of blogging regularly. The one good thing that did come out of not having a laptop for a week was that I had a lot more time to cook, watch movies, drink wine, partake in some DIY crafts and take pictures! Of course that also means I have more to share with the world in 2013.

I'm very excited about the new year. Everyone talks about how much they want to change things, but there are big things ahead for not only myself, but Wilfred and perhaps this blog as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover